Monday, 26 June 2017

Yule maybe feel a bit cold about now








It has been a while since I have been to Dungog with camera in hand. It was an earlier than usual start for many students at the high school who had a business studies project. After dropping of my son I moseyed on a back road photo journalism style capturing images that probably don’t emit the 5 degree temperature that was. Thankfully the sun was tracking upwards unhindered and the car heater (not fully functioning) was at least doing its best under the circumstances.


I had tried a lens filter (circular polarizar) the last couple of times but after reviewing these images I may remove it. It seems to give next to nothing when it comes to editing light & shade. Mostly I just like to get good composition & a reasonable balance & clarity anyway.




...............

No comments:

Post a Comment