Friday, 24 March 2017

push the envelope

Facebook is such a rollercoaster. My buddies at FB HQ send me good morning greetings like I am one of their bestest, then they unload the weirdest suggested posts that go against the grain of my likes, even if I have told them so. It’s well over a year now & I can’t put images up because of an error code so I have to publish them on another site first.

It’s not that I am having a rant, I have (slowly) learnt to be content with our arrangement thanks to the support of Scripture & the Spirit. I find FB philosophy in photos & images slash memes the weirdest. I don’t know if it’s because I have a good memory or not but I usually remember all the others posts people put up that contradict their previous posts.

For many it is our moods that drive us or our blinkered self- righteousness (except when it’s not that) & we are the lowly & afflicted or just a rebel who couldn’t really give a stuff what anybody else thinks. One minute our family is the best, and then friends are the most loyal & better than our family.

Facebook, Mood book, Philosophy book, I have so many friends book. Don’t get me wrong, it has its good points & there is some funny & serious stuff that is communicated that define true friendship or fellowship & a very straight horizontal line would be sort of boring.


So I have my family & I have my friends, my stability & instabilities but my bestest/greatest is God & I like & love His book. He gives me stability in this very unstable world of good & evil & everything in between. The anger, the hurts, the joys & sorrows... God is always right & to be trusted & His kindness is full of grace & beauty. Prov 3:5-6.



No comments:

Post a Comment