Monday, 16 January 2017

Mapping Evil/Sin





I was a free citizen in a supposed free land yet I was just as enslaved as I dictated my terms as to what I did & didn’t want while the enslaved capitalists dictated what they wanted & it seemed they always wanted more. Meanwhile communism was crumbling & the corruption just as prevalent. The dictators in middle earth, the caste system in the area & the African jungle & plains where blood splattered while diamonds & gold were mined were no more holy. The Americas seem to have the same problem. Corruption is diverse & creative, an evil laundered across the globe.

You can take the boy out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the boy. Yes somethings are deep within our hearts & political persuasion is not enough to change that & such is the power/ influence of sin.

But it’s not like that anymore for me, like being lost in a storm or at sea, I don’t need to save me from myself. Christ has come, Jesus saves effectually. In God I trust.

Heidelberg Catechism:

34. Q. Why do you call him our Lord?
A. Because he has redeemed us, body and soul, from all our sins, not with gold or silver, but with his precious blood, and has delivered us from all the power of the devil, and has made us his own possession.



................

No comments:

Post a Comment