Friday, 25 November 2016

Thermodynamically winding down

I am taking a break from posting on my blog. It has been a busy time of late with off line projects and with the Christmas season approaching and summer kicking into gear this seems like a good time to pull the plug for now. I hope to be still taking photos, getting into art and exploring ways to express Christianity on a personal level. So I guess I am going to reconfigure stuff that is already there in my life as other people allegedly evolve (uphill or downhill?)

It is my prayer and hope that people have been encouraged, educated or challenged by what I have produced and made public, ultimately to consider Christ and the legitimacy of God’s Word in this broken and beautiful world filled with sadness and joy.


There is a reason why Jesus came and made an impact that is spanning the globe across the ages. There is a spiritual reason why many are hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. There is a God and He has made himself known in every season. He is here and He will return as He calls us to be in, but not of, the world. 








....................

No comments:

Post a Comment