Saturday, 20 August 2016

petrol head

I like riding bikes, I was a postman on a motor bike for 16 years. My bike has been unregistered for about three years this time but I am hoping to get it road worthy soon. It will come in handy having some more transport seing our daughter requires the our other car a bit more with no public transport nearby.




A friend of mine is into bikes & some years back we went on a ride with an Indian club from Newcastle & Sydney. I tagged along & did some video & photography. Tonight I dug up a photo & traced it in power point then put the image into Picassa for some added effects while we were watching some shows on TV after a busy day in the yard. I will probably work the image some more over the coming days if time permits.









................






No comments:

Post a Comment