Thursday, 16 June 2016

not everything is equal, reconciliation is required.



Sinonometry: It's fun they say, but it sure creates a lot of misery to the power of ten, hundred & thousand. I would need a tutor or three to help me get to the bottom of it & even then I would only be scratching the surface of a volume that deepens & deepens.


God’s calculator allows us to understand the true and false value of things, sin to the power of death can only be dealt with in the Christ equation or dynamic, in Christ we see God’s true value in the form of human flesh.Much, much more than the abstract. 




2Co 5:21.- 2 Cor 6:2.

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. 
For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” 
I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation




........................





No comments:

Post a Comment