Thursday, 26 May 2016

This ruined planet

It’s an old conversation that’s as new as today. From almost the beginning humanity has taken on a god like form. The me, my, I will be king or queen. Going it alone it’s my kingdom come. I remember some old Bible school lessons on Mister I. There could easily be a Mrs Me & for those struggling with transgender issues fallen human nature encapsulates us all when all is said & done unless we be redeemed.

In the church of God, sexual immorality is out of the equation no matter our gender. The body is more than how you feel or what you want. There is a bigger picture to consider. Yes our wiring may be crossed sending mixed messages but truth will always be truth & God will always be God. Our thoughts & dreams can trick us, we can even trick ourselves, the outcome of sin & the fall has seen to that. 1 Cor 6:12-20.


We are called to honour God with our bodies & repent when we fall.









....................


No comments:

Post a Comment