Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Morning breaks



Our son is doing work experience through a high school program at the moment. He is getting an idea of what it is like in the day of the life of an electrician. I had to drop him off to work the last couple of mornings, yesterday was a very cold start, spectacularly beautiful but very fresh.


I took my camera along just in case & managed to get some images & video, also rescued an Eastern Rosella that was sitting in the middle of the road. It was pretty dazed & allowed me to pick it up which was good as a big milk truck came by only a minute later. After about twenty minutes in the warm car it perked up & tried to fly through the glass, so I found a quiet road & put down the windows & off it flew into a nearby tree.







The hills are alive
With the sound of music
With songs they have sung
For a thousand years










.........




No comments:

Post a Comment