Thursday, 5 May 2016

In over their heads

I’m non binary when it comes to meat & vegetables. I identify with, & eat both. And I am glad that animals & plants stick to their natural order give or take a little speciation. I identify with animals & plants but realise I am neither.


Made in the image of God and far from an unexplained freak of nature, mathematical statistic or robotic interpretation I reflect a code of biology that is unique & wonderful. I am not an animal, I am a human being totally unrelated to animals & plants but sharing the same Creator & elements of design. The instruction manual is clear & precise, ignore the instruction, twist it, or risk it & consequences are sure to follow as the distortion deepens.




The thing is, where ever you seek to go, God is there. Psalm 139:1-24.




.........................








No comments:

Post a Comment