Monday, 7 December 2015

Validated




(approx 8-10cm wing tip to wing tip)









I took a photo of this moth on the side of our garage last Saturday. I erased the original background & have replaced it with another. What moth is this? As yet I cannot identify it & will be relying on other sources. It appears to be of a fair age with it’s damaged/wornout wing tips. 

Joseph & Mary get more verification regarding their son in the temple. The sheperds, the wise men, now Simeon & Anna. Luke 2:21-40. God is joining in the dots regarding history & salvation. More details emerge, the picture becomes clearer.

“Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have taken my instruction to heart: Do not fear the reproach of mere mortals or be terrified by their insults. For the moth will eat them up like a garment; the worm will devour them like wool. But my righteousness will last forever, my salvation through all generations.” Isaiah 51: 1-16. v 7- 8.











..........

2 comments:

  1. You may or may not have already learned that it is a Donuca Lanipes.

    ReplyDelete