Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Happy New Year








The horizon hides the magnificent splendour… shadows & darkness settle in the silent wake where daylight brightly shone. The calendar year two thousand & fifteen fades like so many before. Same sun, same earth but the morning brings a new day & with that God’s faithfulness remains the same. This is not same old, same old, but a steadfastness beyond human understanding. In our limitedness we have only just begun to grasp the manifold testimony of God, such is His wisdom. By darkness as by day God alone is trustworthy & true.



Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” Lamentations 3:22-24.











Phil 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 




...........

No comments:

Post a Comment