Saturday, 7 November 2015

To infinity & beyond nature



I was doodling late last night. I wouldnt say this is the finished product, far from it. But for now I will post it anyway.

In the book of Revelation we read these words...

Rev 1:8. “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

&

Rev 1:18. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

So Jesus calls himself alphabet (Greek)...








ALPHA


OMEGA

The beginning & the end



We get  a glimpse of God's magnitude when we consider the universe at this point in time, only a glimpse. Yet when we turn our eyes & ears to Jesus we get to appreciate God expressed in human form.

God is Spirit, functional, intelligent, just & merciful & beyong human measure.

Psalm 103:1-22.











..............

No comments:

Post a Comment