Saturday, 10 October 2015

A Time for Narnia









It’s just been so busy for me lately. Time & I are in a race & I am scrambling to keep up. If only I had a wardrobe. Thank the Lord for the night time & some helpful & encouraging people & Sunday worship Sunday.

On a more artistic note I have been involved in a school musical, making a nice prop(Lucy's bow) & doing last minute stuff but also videoing the event which was presented over the last 4 days, incredible talent from so many young people & teachers & helpers.


Narnia the musical is copyrighted so I can’t reproduce the video publically but there are plenty of photo’s in circulation. The songs are still spinning around in my head like a mirror ball.



Act 1


Act 2


Covered in the local press.





Something I found on the net 









...........

No comments:

Post a Comment