Tuesday, 16 September 2014

It's a bugs life



I find it a wonderful thing these tiny lime green  insects not only imitate plant cells but they also position themselves in just the right spot so as to appear part of the plant structure. Each time I moved into a spot close to the bug it would move just a little bit more around the diameter of the stem.


Apart from the science angles that we could project, Scripture is not without its observations of creation as it reveals something about God or humanity in analogy, functionality, intensity, beauty & warning among other stuff.

God is both practical & revealing as He provides Scripture & His world for our education slash sanctification as we grow in grace. He tells us where we belong & who we should be connected to.

Jn 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.


It’s not that God wants to spoil our fun or thwart us of our individuality, He gives what is best for our good as any loving parent would.













No comments:

Post a Comment