Friday, 1 August 2014

water, colour & Word




I like the ocean, it can have a vastness & power that is impressive… a measure of awe & might. On some days though the peeling approaching waves have the clarity of crystal & a soft smooth face that lightly breaks as it rolls onto the shore where the water is dispersed. The sand absorbs its share as the liquid reaches its limit before returning from whence it came. It’s a gentle picture of repeating sights & sounds made all the more stunning by glistening sunlight that sparkles with the colours of the ocean… When the wind is still the water is smooth.


In this tumultuous world God calls me to be still. Ps 37:7. In my heart, in my spirit, I am not to fret. Though wave after wave & scheme after scheme would appear to threaten & undo it will not succeed says God. Faith does not equal failure nor should it equal frustration.



John 14:1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me.














.


No comments:

Post a Comment