Saturday, 8 March 2014

light & shade



The earth is much like a shadow at present, connected to a reality that is to come. At present the elemental sun blazes in glorious light that casts shadows with objects about its vast reach. A brighter power exists that exposes the darkness of our hearts, minds & actions. The Son of righteousness is He & Jesus is His name. He is King of Kings, Lord of Lords. In His brightness our darkness becomes evident.

Without Him we are covered in a formless & empty darkness of shaded nothingness that knows not the light. With Him & in Him the light brings warmth & light to an otherwise cold, lonely & lifeless place concerning humanity lost from the knowledge of God & things that are holy.

Of this darkness I was once a companion, it led me onward along deaths path. Its blackness shrouded my being with every breath. Then the light pierced the darkness, losing strength it reeled & lost its hold. As chains that break & rope that snaps I was released, I am free, in Christ I am truly free, now & forever free.


1 John 1:5





No comments:

Post a Comment