Thursday, 13 February 2014

Crazy little thing called Valentine’s Day



This is not so much cynical, rather complex, 
in the world of men, maidens, magazines, music & movies.



Skin deep & soul deep
love wounds & mars but Venus is alright tonight
Romancing the chocolate in a jungle of concrete
when the going gets tough, the tough get going
yes, in my dream, dream, dream, dream, dream 
or a fantasy novel maybe.
 Love is a battlefield, love hurts 
only the lonely know how I’m feelin tonight 
at heartbreak hotel where I get so lonely 
get so lonely, I could die. 
Step right up, step right up 
everyone’s a winner baby that’s no lie, 
you never fail to satisfy…
and I will always love you.
you are the sun I am the moon
you are the words
I am the tune...play me




Norman Rockwell 



And a wonderful thing called

romantic love



and holy love








.

No comments:

Post a Comment